OT: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • Mara Kennet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Mara

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2142155&vt=30372512

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .