Mathematics poetry

  • jjk3000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi, My name is JJ Kamazio. I am an autistic savant who writes both
      mathematical and quantum poetry. Please feel free to critic my work.
      My mathematics poetry is called IFLET.
      This collection is from IFLET ONE.
      1. the areas of squares / erected on two smaller sides
      2. an even number / of whole units
      3. the number 4 / and one square
      4. a side / equal to half / but less than itself
      5. two of its sides / alone equal
      6. residues of powers / relative to a modulus
      7. reduced / to algorithm
      8. congruent / to unity
      9. drawn from the vertex / to the middle point
      10. one / cut into four others
      11. add two triangles / and another square
      12. sides / in the ratio of integers
      13. no sign of anything / nothing to show
      14. the square on the diagonal / is also true
      15. cut off the square / bisect the triangle
      16. figured numbers / by dots or signs
      17. connect the square / in the third line
      18. a gnomon / in the next higher square
      19. odd numbers / preserve the square form
      20. constructions / by means of cords
      21. no proofs / only rules
      22. a single row / around two adjacent sides
      23. add unity to this / and form the remaining side
      24. take 4 / squaring half of it
      25. allusion / to odd numbers