Living Legacy

  • kipstewart363
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      A message to Babe . No thank's for the Misery and Blues .You left here
      way to soon . The pain dos'nt vanish ,but I've learned to move on . And
      Now I have found a special spot of my own. Your daughter,my true
      self .Know this now ,from my heart I have learned . I distanced
      myself ,you were gone Yet your Artsy creativity you enspired
      grew ,carrying me on . I believe You were there ,when the Bee stung
      my toe in the Perenial Garden .I felt your presence guide the stroke of
      the paint brush in the picture of a Deer I drew . And that
      sunny ,whimsical day a spirited Monarch Butterfly chased after , and
      laid upon me . Then I knew. Somethings beautiful came my way ,briefly
      touching as if to say Smile today ,of Momma girl moments that
      stayed .For tomorrow my heart will find it's way . Your Daughter, K.
    • saifyrewolfe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        That is so beautiful
        I felt really taken in by it!!!!
        lovely powerful work
        you paint a canvas with your words
        a complete story
      • kipstewart363
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In Poetess@yahoogroups.com, "saifyrewolfe" <saifyrewolfe@...> wrote:

          > That is so beautiful
          > I felt really taken in by it!!!!
          > lovely powerful work
          > you paint a canvas with your words
          > a complete story

          Thankyou so much ,your words uplift me. My writing soon began
          therapy a way of coping of the daughter i ceased to be ,and the
          Mother of now a 21 year young son- Army Ranger,Four times overseaas
          gone to war. Over there as I speak now . I think of her strength ,
          my Mom a portrait I see everyday that I carry in my heart , And I
          believe Carry's me. Funny isn't it , what we get to love most, never
          quite leaves us . like the roots of the tree in your story , We are
          ever entertwined . The wisdom Age yields, beyond our definition of
          comprehension . The innocence of youth the Beauty it speaks ,like no
          words needed. It's talent is it's purity. It's resilience is it's
          strength . Bless You , K.