Just like that...

  • karamel_qt_pie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006

      Damn,

      Been there, done that

      Ran that, thought about this and that

      Bought this and that, cook his favorite dish even though my friends felt I was whipped and that shit was whack

      Used to embrace that, been caressed like that

      Held like that, kissed and sometimes even dismissed just like that...

      We argued and cursed forth and back and apologies often accepted the hands of time can't turn back

      I still want that, sometimes I wanted to throw my hands up and simply say fuck that

      Wish I would've done this instead of that

      As I look back, if I had to do again, I wish he loved back

      Maybe when I'm gone he'll realize how I used to love him and all of that came with that...

      Shhh, but I guess he'll never know that...