temperence cry!

  • uz_sappz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      i'm alleviated,
      the one thing i can't stand is the being of not held,
      drowned I suffer,
      or so' told in a dream,
      of quiet peace,
      am I found here?
      the whole place with black nothingness,
      i cry, but no one can hear the echoes,
      of sound mindedness,
      bearing brief relief of total control,
      i'm not dead I'm just surrounded by water,
      is it a holy place?
      dream caught I lay still floating on my back looking upwards,
      if this is death then I'm at home,
      but the surrounding is decieving,
      for the sight of it is nothing,
      no light,