hi

  • heavenlyangle1961
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
      Hi I have been wondering where you all are at. I have been waiting to
      hear from someone in the group for the last few weeks. Please let me
      know that someone is still out there.
    • gandhimind@netscape.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
        I'm here,

        I've been trying to make myself feel better by getting out of the apartment.

        My sister died last month and the lack of sunshine and a bunch of other downers have been getting to me.   I have been getting out for walks and joined a group to work on my art again.

        Hope you're doing OK.

        Nadine

        Hi I have been wondering where you all are at.  I have been waiting to
        hear from someone in the group for the last few weeks. Please let me
        know that someone is still out there.

        Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.
      • Dorothy Barr

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2006
            Hi Dorothy,
            That is very kind of you.  I might give you a call sometime.

            Nadine

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10, 2006
              I truely know how hard it is to lose a family member I lost a younger brother in 82 to cancers of all kinds.  It is still hard some times we were real close in age.  We were only 16 months apart.  It takes all you got sometimes to go through each day but if you ask God to hold your hand he will. Did you see my poem about our angel that I put on here.  Read that it may help you through this time in your life too.

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10, 2006