Re: [Poetess] I hear ya

  • Shannon Crews
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2006
      I look forward to it... I am working on my book so I am affraid to put too much out there....  I should though. Good idea

      Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:
      yes it does but we all can get through. Once I get settled into my new home I wll I will put in some more of my poems for you all to read.

      Shannon Crews <construction.girl@...> wrote:
      seems impossible at times....

      Martie Savarie <martie_savarie@...> wrote:
      I have to totally agree with you.  Than, it's hard to get
      back up on your feet again.

      --- Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:

      > yes they do.
      >
      > "construction.girl" <construction.girl@...> wrote:
      > Just when it seems to mellow out....life's little sink
      > holes suck you
      > right back in, huh?
      >

      > Spread The Word
      > http://www.poetism.com

      >         Woman owned   Find woman   Woman adventure travel
      >     Single women   Woman perfume   Corporate culture

      >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      > Terms of Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Do you Yahoo!?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Dorothy Barr
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 13, 2006
        do not be afraid it takes the opinions of others to find out what changes you need to make and if there is any, I know it is hard to take critisizum but I have learned to do it to help me make different changes in some of mine.  Dorothy Barr

        Shannon Crews <construction.girl@...> wrote:
        I look forward to it... I am working on my book so I am affraid to put too much out there....  I should though. Good idea

        Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:
        yes it does but we all can get through. Once I get settled into my new home I wll I will put in some more of my poems for you all to read.

        Shannon Crews <construction.girl@...> wrote:
        seems impossible at times....

        Martie Savarie <martie_savarie@...> wrote:
        I have to totally agree with you.  Than, it's hard to get
        back up on your feet again.

        --- Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:

        > yes they do.
        >
        > "construction.girl" <construction.girl@...> wrote:
        > Just when it seems to mellow out....life's little sink
        > holes suck you
        > right back in, huh?
        >

        > Spread The Word
        > http://www.poetism.com

        >         Woman owned   Find woman   Woman adventure travel
        >     Single women   Woman perfume   Corporate culture

        >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
        > Terms of Service.
        >

        > ---------------------------------

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Do you Yahoo!?

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • gandhimind@netscape.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2006
          I want to get in on some of this mutual support, I think I have a bad case of the midwinter blues.  That would make a good poem.  Maybe I will work on that.  Hope everyone is enjoying the day.  I am valentineless but not without chocolate, if I can help it.

          do not be afraid it takes the opinions of others to find out what changes you need to make and if there is any, I know it is hard to take critisizum but I have learned to do it to help me make different changes in some of mine.  Dorothy Barr

          Shannon Crews <construction.girl@...> wrote:
          I look forward to it... I am working on my book so I am affraid to put too much out there....  I should though. Good idea

          Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:
          yes it does but we all can get through. Once I get settled into my new home I wll I will put in some more of my poems for you all to read.

          Shannon Crews <construction.girl@...> wrote:
          seems impossible at times....

          Martie Savarie <martie_savarie@...> wrote:
          I have to totally agree with you.  Than, it's hard to get
          back up on your feet again.

          --- Dorothy Barr <heavenlyangle1961@...> wrote:

          > yes they do.
          >
          > "construction.girl" <construction.girl@...> wrote:
          > Just when it seems to mellow out....life's little sink
          > holes suck you
          > right back in, huh?
          >

          > Spread The Word
          > http://www.poetism.com

          >         Woman owned   Find woman   Woman adventure travel
          >     Single women   Woman perfume   Corporate culture

          >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
          > Terms of Service.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Do you Yahoo!?

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Netscape. just the net you need
        • Dorothy Barr
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 22, 2006
            I am here to help you in any way I can with your poetry, and as a friend I have not had anybody with me on sticken Valentines day.  I plan to keep it that way too.