The Green Mountain ÇáÌÈÜÜá ÇáÃÎÖÜÑ

  • Nasra Al Adawi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005

      I can see a green mountain so far from me
      Greener as I had never seen
      Yet its greatness and its beauty
      Does not stop on its color
      Nor on its amazing height
      It clasps running water
      Yet its free river that falls in what we call waterfalls
      Over this image I capture it in my soul
      The image linger carrying a misty breeze
      That touches me lovingly it makes me aware
      Reminding me
      If I falter, I’m touched with love in unknown distance
      With loving breeze I will be carried to stand on my feet again

      As we journey on life
      The falls that we run into are merely hiccups
      A temporarily pits that we splash into
      Sooner enough we proceed to our ordained path

      copyright 2005, nasra al adawi

      http://mail.yahoo.com