WOMEN WRITERS INVITED TO FEATURE ON NUYORICAN GROUP WEBSITE

  • Maria Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      WRITERS will be featured and interviewed as contributors to this
      fast growing site that includes : news, films, casting notices live
      productons and MP3 downloads.

      600 UNIVERSITIES-STUDENTS-PLUGGED INTO MULTICULTURAL-NUYORICAN
      THEATER

      Subscribe: newedgemambohiphop-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The members of New Edge Theater, El Extremes Electric Cabaret,
      WEPAnews, PIETRIdish Learning Program, roughrican productions and
      www.elextreme.info extend you an invitation to join a new venture in
      multicultural development. (To date more than 550 subscribed
      members in both the arts and media fields)

      Newedgemambohiphop is a group venture to combine Nuyorican based art
      from New York City with a global perspective by producing live work
      later featured in the Yahoo group files and presented on
      www.elextreme.info utilizing the technology of the internet
      computer age.

      Join us for this experience as we chronicle the last thirty years of
      life leading to the new millennium from a cavalcade of Latino,
      African American, Asian, European and Alternative artists as we meld
      a new identity for the 21st Century.

      ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO A DIGEST DELIVERED TO YOUR YAHOO
      GROUP E MAIL ADDRESS LISTING THE ARTICLES, FREE MP3 PERFORMANCES,
      ARTWORK, ESSAYS AND UPCOMING PERFORMANCE SCHEDULES OF COMPANY
      ASSOCIATES IN NEW YORK, BOSTON, MIAMI, TOLEDO, LOS ANGELES, AUSTIN,
      PUERTO RICO, PARIS, TOKYO, ROME, MEXICO CITY, PARIS AND THE BRONX.
      IN THE ERA OF MASS COMMUNICATION WE WILL ATTEMPT TO BRING YOU THE
      NUYORICAN EXPERIENCE ON A WORLD STAGE.

      New Edge Theater has come in contact with several hundred
      individuals throughout the US and overseas during its last five
      years. We sincerely hope you enjoy the interaction of these future
      group members as much as we have had meeting them both through the
      internet and in person.

      Visit us directly at:

      Group Email Addresses
      Subscribe: newedgemambohiphop-subscribe@yahoogroups.com