Waving Goodbye

  • Nasra Al Adawi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Waving Goodbye

      Now I wave the year goodbye
      Grieving for the its ending, it had many good memories
      in store
      Indeed I will miss the opportunities that laid for me
      upon its pages
      Still, I embrace the New Year with hesitant shyness
      It seems the unknown is yet to befall on us
      Across the horizons, one has to wish and look forward
      in living day by day
      The future is unexpected, it not mine or for you to
      read
      The ways of such path surely on its time will unfurl
      Beyond the certain pain that may pass on us -there is
      more wide surprises that put smile to us
      I begin over this new year to list the simple things
      that brings joy to all of us..
      �2004, nasra al adawi

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250