dec issue

  • erykword
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Guess what? You asked for it. Now you got it! HBO DEF POETS…GOODE
      STUFF ENT.!!! Jon Goode, Malik Salaam, Amir Sulaiman, Spinnx, and
      Faona Strong. Holdin down ATL, and the entire spoken word community.
      Fellas, you definitely need to check out the article in "What's Up
      Doc". Your future could depend on it. In Bring Da Noize, check out
      what "Alias Jenkins" has to say about P.O.W., Cola Rum and others.
      In "HITMEN", find out the inside scoop on Hip Hop's best secret.
      Atlanta's own MUDNOC! Also, before we go… we gotta say THANK YOU!!!
      Because of you, the reader, the fan, the poet, the rapper, the
      individual… our last issue had over 100,000 hits world wide! We at
      ONE MIC ENTERTAINMENT, owe it all to you, and will continue to put
      out interesting and compelling articles for our readers. Once again,
      Thank You.

      Check out www.onemicent.com

      All you need is ONE MIC!!!