Re: [Poetess] "Gently whispered"

  • ivy-underthebrightopensky
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hi Nasra,
      Sorry for answering so late. I'll let him know. He's a really great writer. I'm sure he'll appreciate your kind words.

      :) Ivy

      Nasra Al Adawi <iamnasra@...> wrote:
      Ivy
      The poem of K�re Enga- It rings so gently into my heart
      Thank you for sharing this poem with us..
      Nasra

      ivy-underthebrightopensky <akirabomb75@...> wrote:
      Sisters and Brothers, Mga Kapatid,
      I'm sharing this with permission granted from the author:

      "Gently whispered"

      At the fade of gloaming,
      in the stillness
      of the lingering light: