poem: THIS IS THE DAY By Monique Nicole Fox

  • Monique Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      THIS IS THE DAY
      By Monique Nicole Fox

      This is the day of a new baby.
      This is the day of new happenings.
      This is the day of new undertakings.
      This is the day of new experiences.
      This is the day of new adventures
      At the ripe age of 33 mature.
      Since this baby is my 1st, I am an amateur
      Who is being guided by God and feeling secure
      Through all the ups and downs of motherhood.
      I will prevail; I will endure.

      This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24~

      AuthorsDen - Where Authors and Readers Come Together!
      http://www.AuthorsDen.com