Greetings

  • iamnasra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 11:27 AM
      Greetings poets,
      I'm new to this site and would like to meet other poet writers who
      are women coming from diffrenet walk of life and exchange idea to how
      to improve poetry.

      I'm 29 yrs and living in Oman, started writing since 18, English is
      my 2nd language but I enjoy writing poetry in English. I'm hoping
      that I will publish my first book this year and the proceeds will be
      for children touched by cancer in Oman.

      Regards

      Nasra