my new poem, Look At Me

  • shugga_too_sweet_for_you
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2002
      I feel like you don't see me the right way anymore.
      Your touch is missing that special something
      Thatit had just weeks before.
      You don't hear me when I cry out your name
      In the lonely darkness of my room.
      When I talk to you, you only claim
      That I'm only too quick to assume
      That you don't love me for the woman I am
      But for the woman I used to be.
      So if my accusations aren't true,
      Why won't you look at me?

      Hyesha Courtney