Re: [PF] Curly Dock / Rumex Crispus

  • Lygeia
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
      AHA!  Thank you.

      .~:*"*:~.Lygeia.~:*"*:~.

      From: Celia Browne <lady_celia@...>
      To: "PlantForagers@yahoogroups.com" <PlantForagers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 7:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [PF] Curly Dock / Rumex Crispus

      Lygeia, below the video is a picture of Tig.  To the right, there is a hyper-link that says "14 Videos."  Click on that and it will take you to all his videos...

      --C--

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
        I'm wondering if Dogmeat is a vegetarian.......   *:P tongue

        Cool videos!!!  I love the intro music and Dogmeat!   Lol too cool!!!

        -- Kelli Armes

        From: Tig <xtigsteelex@...>
        Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:14:15 -0000
        To: <PlantForagers@yahoogroups.com>