Re: [PF] Curly Dock / Rumex Crispus

  • Lygeia
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
      Are your videos by invitation only?  The reason I ask is because I wanted to look at some of your earlier videos but I don't see your list, like other people on YouTube have.

      .~:*"*:~.Lygeia.~:*"*:~.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
        Lygeia, below the video is a picture of Tig.  To the right, there is a hyper-link that says "14 Videos."  Click on that and it will take you to all his videos...

        --C--

        Are your videos by invitation only?  The reason I ask is because I wanted to look at some of your earlier videos but I don't see your list, like other people on YouTube have.

        .~:*"*:~.Lygeia.~:*"*:~.

        This is the 7th episode of 'Tales From The Wasteland' in it Dogmeat and I go over the curly dock. Curly dock is a crisp salad vegetable, but must be eaten in moderation. Cooking will allow you to eat much more of this plant and there is actually a number of recipes on the internet for it.

        WARNING: Rumex contains tannic and oxalic acid. It must be eaten in moderation (part of a salad, not a salad of it) or cooked in several changes of water to remove these acids.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKp5JGKs4Y

      • Kelli Armes
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
          Cool videos!!!  I love the intro music and Dogmeat!   Lol too cool!!!

          -- Kelli Armes

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
            AHA!  Thank you.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
              I'm wondering if Dogmeat is a vegetarian.......   *:P tongue

              From: Tig <xtigsteelex@...>
              Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:14:15 -0000
              To: <PlantForagers@yahoogroups.com>