Re: [PF] Poor man's Beano

  • Lygeia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      I had some black tea epazote growing in my garden last year.  It died over winter, but I just went out and checked and sure enough it came back.  I did let it go to seed, so maybe it's actually a new plant.  Not sure what species but the little card that came with it says it's Chenopodium.  I never noticed whether or not it works like Beano because I didn't know it was used for that reason.  I'll have to check it out next time I make beans.