Re: [PkOug] URDU LANGUAGE

  • wasim siddiqui
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2011
      Hi
      I just read your mail in which you have written that you are using forms 6i n reports aswell on Windows 7. I tried it but unable to install
      forms n reports 6i on Windows 7.
      I would really appreciate if you could tell me the process of installation.
      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Waseem Ahmed Siddiqui
      Cell # 0321-2455952
      Email: wasim_siddiqui83@...
                  wasimsiddiqui83@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2011

        No Special Process. Just Insert a CD and follow the Instruction.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2011
          Hi
          Actually I dont hav CD of forms 6i, have setup in my pc bt whnevr i install on windows 7 it gives the error of compatibility. Anyways thanks alot.

          Regards,
          Waseem Ahmed Siddiqui
          Cell # 0321-2455952
          Email: wasim_siddiqui83@...