Re: Oracle DBA

  • maqbool_rehan
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 29 10:35 PM
      Dear Mukkkaram

      please mention your complete email id , i will send you my c.v.

      Best Regards

      Rehan
    • mukarram.jah@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 3, 2011
        mukarram.jah@...

        --
        Mukarram Jah
      • Azmat Malik
        Message 3 of 21 , May 27, 2015

          Mid-Level Oracle Database Administrator Required!

          ·         Minimum 3 years of Oracle DBA experience

          ·         Sound knowledge of SQL and query writing

          ·         Hands on experience on RMAN Oracle 11g

          ·         Knowledge of Linux Operating System

          ·         Experience of Installation, Configuration and Management of Oracle database server

          ·         User management, security and control access

          ·         Sound knowledge of Oracle Backup and recovery scenarios

          ·         Tablespace and datafile management

          ·         Storage management

          Qualifications

          BS (4 yrs)  Or MCS (16 years of education in computer sciences)

          OCP DBA will be a plus point

          Salary depends on experience and knowledge.

          Send your CV with subject Application for Oracle DBA to malik.azmat@hotmail.com
          Candidates from faisalabad will be preffered.