File - Joined PkOug

  • PkOug@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 84 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thank you for joining the largest community of Pakistani Oracle users - Pakistan Oracle Users Group (PkOug - Peekay-Ough).

      Please, visit our website and go the members link to register yourself as the member of PkOug (membership is currently free).
      http://pakistan.oracle.ioug.org/

      PkOug has a diverse user�s base, with people joining hands from many different organizations, universities, Oracle partners and Oracle itself to share their knowledge and experiences and keep themselves updated.

      Visit our website: www.pkoug.org for more information.

      Please, note that this mailing list pkoug@... (or its equivalent pkoug@yahoogroups.com) is meant for general Oracle discussions and announcements that relate to Pakistan. We have several other SIG (Special Interest Groups), eg DBA, Apps, Linux, Jobs etc where you can discuss anything related to that area appropriately. Read below for the joining info to those SIG's.

      We organize events such as chat sessions, live seminars, training sessions, discussion forums and numerous other means to disseminate knowledge that will benefit both experienced and novice users. We keep members informed of all events and activities via regular updates on the website.

      I would recommend you to join with your yahoo emails, since it will give you more features (eg Chat, reminders, Polls, Files sharing, access to previous discussion etc).

      You have following options to read emails of the group:
      1. Each discussion emails sent to your email (default)
      2. You can view them online only (groups.yahoo.com/group/pkoug)
      3. You can just be a member with no emails. (you have to read online).
      4. You can also set daily digest, so that you receive one consolidated email for all discussion per day.

      If you have any concern/feedback, just send us an email at info@...

      Download your copy of the 'Oracle Welcome Kit' (if you are licenced Oracle user) - Yahoo login required):

      Please, don't keep this to yourself, but share with everyone within your circle, who you think can benefit from it. That's the whole idea of PkOug, share and grow.

      Welcome on board !

      PkOug
      President
      president@...

      www.pkoug.org

      Join our SIG's for technical discussion/mailing lists (send blank email at following emails and simply reply to the confirmation email you then receive):

      addme_pkoug@... (To join General PkOug list - required)
    • PkOug@yahoogroups.com