RE: [PkOug] Using DataGrid in FORMS6i

  • Babar Baig
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Thanks. Can u further tell me about any books or some other resource on how to program it in FORMS?

      Regards
      Babar Baig

      To: PkOug@yahoogroups.com
      From: faizandosani@...
      Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:23:28 -0800
      Subject: Fwd: [PkOug] Using DataGrid in FORMS6i

      ole embedding feature guide you to achieve  your Goal. i u talking about Flex data grid which might be (SWF) format. u can embed it within forms.
      Regards
      Faizan

      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Babar Baig <babar.baig@hotmail. com> wrote:
      AOA,

      Can any one pls tell whether there we can use flex grid in Forms6i. (Like in VB6) or any other data grid.

      Regards

      Babar Baig.

      Windows Live™: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live. View post.

      Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.