(Now Available 10g) Oracle Developer Suite & Oracle Internet Application Server

  • Muhammad Shuja
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2003
      Following Oracle 10g products are available for order (or download for
      test from otn.oracle.com). Further, you can also see the growing trend
      of Oracle not to release new products on Windows early, despite the fact
      that most of the components are built on java.

      ++++Oracle Developer Suite 10g++++
      Oracle Developer Suite 10g (9.0.4)
      Linux , Solaris , HP-UX

      Oracle Developer Suite 10g (9.0.4) Developer Preview
      Windows

      Oracle JDeveloper 10g (9.0.5) Preview
      Unix, Linux, Windows

      ++++Oracle Application Server 10g++++

      Oracle Application Server 10g (9.0.4)
      Solaris, HP, Linux

      Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE 10g (10.0.3) Developer
      Preview
      Unix, Linux, Windows

      Stay tuned, for the upcoming event on
      "Deploying Forms & Reports on web using 9iAS"
    • syed imran
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2003
        AOA,

        Can I have any sort of Beta Version of Database (P.E, S.E, E.E) from
        anywhere.

        Regards

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2003
          Yes you can open tar and request for Beta version.

          Regards,

          http://photos.yahoo.com/