Help Required from experience DBA's

  • Kashif
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Assalam-o-ALakum

      I need Personal Help form Experience DBA's. Is there anyone plz help me
      out. Its a really serious matter . plz contact me on kashifarif1 at
      hotmail
      or call me 0333-23955560
      plz

      Best Regards
      Kashif Arif
    • Naeem Sheeraz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        Dear Kashir,

        Wrong cell No. Reply with con-current active cell No.

        Regard

        Naeem Sheeraz

        Faisalabad, Pakistan

        MCS, OCP DBA & Developer (11g,10g,Developer 2000,6,6i)

        Cell      +92-300-6653641

        E-mail   naeemsheeraz@...

        URL      ww.linkedin.com/in/naeemsheeraz

        Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          sorry i just misstype my cell number its 0333-2395560
          Assalam-o-ALakum

          I need Personal Help form Experience DBA's. Is there anyone plz help
          me
          out. Its a really serious matter . plz contact me on kashifarif1 at
          hotmail
          or call me 0333-2395560
          plz

          Best Regards