Re: [PkOug] Transfer data from Forms 10g IDS to MS Excel (Urgent)

  • Blue Sky
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2008

      Asalam-o-Alekum

      Any one here help me about the data transfer from report 6i to EXCEL.

      Plz Help, how can i transfer data from my report (report 6i) into excel.

      Syed Salman Haider

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008

        Hi Jibran

        in 10g you you can do it with the help of webutil,

        Regards

        Arshad Jagirani
        Oracle AS, DBA, Developer
        DB2 9.1 Certified & I3 For Oracle Certified
        (+92)-333-7124767

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
          Dear Salman
          For your problem you can trasfer data from report not database, i mean if you want to tranfer data that display on you screen with format font size just like bold itelic or under line,. or pattern i mean complete formate as on report u can transfer to EXCEL Sheet with help of OLE support in 6i, or just want to transfer data fron sql query then you can use DDE.POKE ok
          if you have any problem then ask me.

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008

            From: Jibran Masood Khan <jibranmasood@ efulife.com>
            To: PkOug@yahoogroups. com
            Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:09 PM

          • Blue Sky
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008

              How ?

              Do you have any example step by step ?

              Thx

              Salman
              --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Arshad Jagirani <arsha801@...>

            • mit@beaconhouse.edu.pk

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008

                  To my understanding, 10g does

                  Aleem

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
                    Dear all,

                    Please tell me about what is the difference between Forms 6i and Forms 10g.

                    Can we convert forms6i forms to Forms10g ?

                    Salman

                  • mit@beaconhouse.edu.pk
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008

                      Dear Salamn,

                      6i Supports both C/S and web based. Whereas 10g supports only web based.

                      Otherwise you can easily transfer 6i forms into 10g by opening it and re-compiling in 10g.

                      There are certain events that you would need to look into:

                      Timers, mouse triggers, etc.

                      HTH!

                      I encourage you to look at OTN there is a lot material on forms migration.

                      Aleem

                      Please tell me about what is the difference between Forms 6i and Forms 10g.

                      Can we convert forms6i forms to Forms10g ?

                      Salman

                    • amin khan
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
                        we can easy convert the form 6i to form 10g.

                        Amin Ullah
                        Analyst.Programmer
                        Dewan Mushtaq Group
                        3-A, Lalazar,Beach Hotel Road,