Re: [PkOug] get to-getther at karachi

  • Fazool Khan
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
      Salam,
      My contact no. is +92-333-2369903, kindly DON'T
      contact me when u ppl
      finalize
      this get together.

      thanks and regards

      --- Syed I Qadri <siaq_2000@...> wrote:
      > All,
      >
      > Let me know if any one Oracle Related person
      > interested informal get to-getther at karachi.
      >
      > Agenda will be
      > 1) General Discussion on Oracle New Tech in pakistan
      > and our responsibility.
      >
      > 2) How we can be jointly work and promot pakistanies
      > family of Oracle.
      >
      > 3) Presentation on Oracle tools (OCS, RAC or etc)
      >
      > Responce required to organize such type of events.
      > Also let me know if any one have interest on
      > presenting.
      >

      > Regards,
      > Imran Qadri
      > siaq@...

      > Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter
      > now.
      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

      > --------------------~-->

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/o7folB/TM

    • imran waheed
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
        Dear All!
        as i m busy in making my office work please after do have get together
        and send all minutes of meeting and slides of the presentations to pkoug users ,,,,thanks and best regards
        imran waheed
        imranwhaeed@...

        --- Syed I Qadri <siaq_2000@...> wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > Let me know if any one Oracle Related person
        > interested informal get to-getther at karachi.
        >
        > Agenda will be
        > 1) General Discussion on Oracle New Tech in pakistan
        > and our responsibility.
        >
        > 2) How we can be jointly work and promot pakistanies
        > family of Oracle.
        >
        > 3) Presentation on Oracle tools (OCS, RAC or etc)
        >
        > Responce required to organize such type of events.
        > Also let me know if any one have interest on
        > presenting.
        >

        > Regards,
        > Imran Qadri
        > siaq@...

        > Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter
        > now.
        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

        > --------------------~-->

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/o7folB/TM

        Offical Website http://www.pkoug.org
        Special Interest Groups (DBA, IDS, IAS, Java, OCS, Apps, Linux)

        Pakistan Oracle Users Group
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ahsan Rasheed
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 10, 2004
          Dear All

          I am a Oracle Apps Professional...based in Karachi....

          Please feel free to contact me when u need me....

          my contact no is 0333-2183762 ...email address
          ahsan711@...

          regards

          Ahsan

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo