Re:help in Integrate Active Directory with oracle 10g

  • Waqas Ahmed
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      You can use custom program, like Java to create user in Ms Active Directory as wel as in Oracle at the same time, or we can use Active Sink for the integration between Oracle Internet Directory & Ms Active Directory and u can use this Int Dir to create user in Oracle DB... Goto Metalink for more help, i worked 3 years back while integrating OID with AD, but i think mechanism is same, consult with Metalink...
      For more information about OID Mechanism .. Integration
      Note: 201234.1
              187743.1

      Plus i have attached some documents, that might be helpful for you.

      B.R
      Waqas

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
    • Majid Tahir
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Dear Mr.Waqas
        Thanks for the material. I have study some of it and find interesting.

        Regards,
        Majid