Re: [PkOug] Dear Members,

  • M. H. Gohar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      A good suggestion of monthly meetings by Mr. Arshad. Oracle must support this.

      Regards

      Arshad <arsha801@...> wrote:
      Asslam-o-Allaikum
      I just read Amir and Imran Arshad's discuss about USA ans UK job position and how can we got job at there.
      I just want to ask one think to you all is any Oracle institute who has cheap prices of oracle traing (DBA, DEVELOPER Traing), we have not these on cheep prices then what about PEOPLESOFT, SIEBEL, APPS DBA, DATAWARE HOUSE,Application Server, and not even oracle university arrenge some special yearly classes on Oracle products or advance classes of PEOPLESOFT, SIEBEL, APPS DBA, DATAWARE HOUSE OR about Application Server.
      we are doing all activities individually, i think we have to arrenge some meeting of oracle user members Monthly or I am requesting Oracle Pakistan to support us we will pay Oracle Pakistan for on special classes but Fees shuld be reasonable.

      Best Regards,
      Arshad Jagirani

    • m_anis_musani
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007