Need to buy licence for activatation of AWR?

  • AMIR TAI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi there

      I want to know, Can we activate automated AWR for
      Standard Edition? Do we need to buy it as a separate
      licnence product of Oracle Management pack?

      Thanks
      Amir

    • Umer Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        Yes. The AWR is part of the Diagnostics Pack, which is one of the Database
        Management Packs that you need to license on top of the Database. Here is a
        fact sheet about the Diagnostics Pack:

        http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/manageability/database/pdf/ds/dp_data_sheet_10gr2.pdf

        Regards,

        Ahmer Khan
        License Management Consultant Middle East & Africa