Re: [PkOug] introduction to oracle: SQL/PL SQL Oracle 10g book

  • M. H. Gohar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      Dear Nadeem

      I have a lot of collection of books of SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports etc. in PDF format. but these files are very heavy. its difficult to upload them. Tell me where are you from so that i may send you by CD or DVD.

      Regards
      Habib

      Muhammad Nadeem <nadeem14375@...> wrote:
      Dear members,

      can i download the "introduction to oracle: SQL/PL SQL, Program Unit
      Oracle 10g or 9i" books from net.
      if someone have its soft version please send me.

      Thanks and Regards:

      --
      Muhammad Nadeem
      Oracle Programmer

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.

    • Ghulam Rabbani
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        Dear Nadeem

        Check the below link.

        Best Regards

        Ghulam Rabbani
        Senior Software Engineer,
        Masood Textile Mills Ltd.
        32-KM Sheikhupura Road,
        Faisalabad (Pakistan)
        Cell 92 (300) 4143112

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
          Dear M. H. Gohar,

          aa
          Hope you will be in the best of FAITH and HEALTH.

          Dear i want the book of sql, pl/program unit and forms for oracle 9i/developer 9i.

          if you can send my plz.

          thanks

          Muhammad Nadeem <nadeem14375@gmail.com> wrote:
          Dear members,

          can i download the "introduction to oracle: SQL/PL SQL, Program Unit
          Oracle 10g or 9i" books from net.
          if someone have its soft version please send me.

          Thanks and Regards:

          --
          Muhammad Nadeem
          Oracle Programmer