Re: Oracle Developers Vacancies

  • imran_mughal95
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      For: Oracle Applications Developer

      IMRAN ASHRAF

      House No. P-157
      Street No. 3/A
      Nighebanpura,
      Faisalabad.Pakistan
      Contact: (0300) 6636478
      Mail: itideal@...

      Objectives

      · Cutting edge technology to keep the future in my hand.
      · Technology that is different but easy.
      · Satisfaction and commitment.

      To work in a role

      · That is challenging and varied.
      · Where I am given an opportunity to utilize and develop my knowledge,
      interest and skills.
      · That involves a combination of teamwork and collaboration as well as
      personal initiative and responsibility.

      Working Experience

      (3 years Software Development Experience.)
      · 1 year working experience in Bismillah Textiles Ltd. Faisalabad as
      Software Enginneer (MIS Deptt).
      · Working is Sitara Group software engineer at Sitara Spinning Head
      office at Sitara Tower, IT Incharge of Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital
      (Under the patronage of Sitara Group) Faisalabad since 2 years

      Projects Developed

      · Accounts Mgt. System (for Umer Engineering Industries, Faisalabad)
      · Jewelers Mgt. System.
      · Patients Mgt. System (For Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital, Faisalabad)
      (Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital is under the patronage of Sitara Group)
      · OPD Mgt. System (For Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital, Faisalabad)
      · Zakat Mgt. System (For Aziz Fatimah Trust Hospital, Faisalabad)
      · Patients Mgt. System (For Siddique Medical Complex, Faisalabad)
      · Audit Mgt. System (For Bismillah Textiles, Faisalabad)

      Experience for Textile:

      · Accounts Mgt. System
      · Inventory Control System
      · Audit System
      · Payroll Mgt. System

      Academic Qualifications

      · MCS 2002
      Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University, Pakistan
      (Obtained Marks 1600 out 2200)

      · B.Com 2000
      Punjab University.

      · I.Com 1998
      Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad

      · Metric 1996
      Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad

      Expertise

      · Oracle 8i/9i
      · Oracle Developer 6i (Forms Builder, Reports Builder)
      · Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
      · Knowledge of C++ and JAVA.

      Personal Data

      Father's Name: Mohammad Ashraf Agha
      NID Card #: 33100-6823299-3
      D.O.B. 21-Feb-1978
      Marital Status: Single
      Domicile: Faisalabad, Punjab.
      Sex: Male
      Nationality: Pakistani

      Interests

      · Reading computer Books.
      · Playing Cricket.
      · Programming in different computer languages.

      Reference

      · Can be provided on demand