Re: [PkOug] urgent

  • Muhammad Kawish Siddiqui
    Message 1 of 41 , May 31 11:43 PM
      AOA
      is it showing null or 0 ?

      check you data is it really null or containing spaces ?? use trim funtion in Nvl like this

      Nvl(Trim(empno),0), Inshallah you will get your desire result.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Kawish Siddiqui
      +92-321-5020447

      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 9, 2009
        Hi every one

        i need internship/job as a DBA in Islamabad or Rawalpindi. i have passed three papers of DBA track.

        please if there is any seat available let me know. i am very thank full to you all.

        Thanks and regards