Re: [PkOug] Oracle Reports builder exit automatic or terminated (crash memmory ).

  • erum khan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I found the report_tmp folder under the following destination
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME1.  Because I have tow home first for Database and other for Developer suit I couldn't solve the follwoing problem please help me any one as soon as possible.

      I am using Oracle 9i and Developer 9i suit. Oracle
      Reports builder  exit automatic or terminated (crash
      memmory ). When I  used Sort option in report on any
      column. If I don't used sort option then the
      Reports Builder works without error. Please solve
      this  problem.
      Thank you.

      Erum

      Sikandar Hayat Awan <sikandarocp@...> wrote:

      AoA,
      Pl verify the Report_tmp folder under
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE in the registry.

      Regards,
      Sikandar Hayat

      --- erum khan <erum_khan2004@...> wrote:
      > Hi!

      > I am using Oracle 9i and Developer 9i suit. Oracle
      > Reports builder  exit automatic or terminated (crash
      > memmory ). When I  used Sort option in report on any
      >  column. If I don't used sort option then the
      > Reports Builder works without error. Please solve
      > this  problem.
      > Thank you.

      > Erum

      >  Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!

      Assalamu Alaikum!

      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Sikandar Hayat

      Offical Website http://www.pkoug.org
      Special Interest Groups (DBA, IDS, IAS, Java, OCS, Apps, Linux)
         dba@...
         ids@...
         ias@...
         java@...