EBS R12 Technical and Business Intelligence OBIEE trainings

  • Zubair Ali
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2013

    Dear All,

    We are announcing two training, starting from last week of October.

    Oracle EBS R12 Technical Track
    Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).

    Check the attachments for details.

    Please forward to other groups in your circle as well, Thanks.

    Regards

    Zubair Ali
    0333-3223603

  • Imran Saeed
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013

      is it training in karachi? i am in lahore can i join the training. whts the fee etc.

      From: zubair648@...
      To: PkOug@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 03:04:07 -0700
      Subject: [PkOug] EBS R12 Technical and Business Intelligence OBIEE trainings [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Zubair Ali included below]