seeking job for Oracle Database Administration internee

  • ali_zahil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
      salam,
      I'm Oracle Certified Professional DBA 10g also took training of Oracle Developer Track from Orasoft Training Institute, currently working as Oracle Lab Instructor from last One year, i want to work in live environment to grow myself in database administration field, that's why i request all of you please if you have any opportunity about DBA job anywhere then inform me, i will be very thankful to you forever and hope that all of you will do favor to me to build my professional carrier.

      Email : furqan154@...
      Email : ali_zahil@...
      conntect : 03462391998

      Thanks and Regards,
      Furqan Hafeez.
    • kawish_siddiqui
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
        Salam,
        It would be helpful if you can please also mention your city.

        BR,
        Kawish Siddiqui -
        Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013