seeking job for Oracle Database Administration internee ‏

  • ali_zahil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

      I'm Oracle Certified Professional DBA 10g also took training of Oracle Developer Track from Orasoft Training Institute, currently working as Oracle Lab Instructor from last  One year,  i want to work in live environment to grow myself in database administration field, that's why i request all of you please if you have any opportunity about DBA job anywhere then inform me,  i will be very thankful to you forever and hope that all of you will do favor to me to build my professional carrier.

      Email : furqan154@...

      conntect : 03462391998

      Thanks and Regards,

      Furqan Hafeez.