Junior/ internee Oracle DBA required

  • sohail jafferi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Dear all.
      Our client located in the Karachi , is looking to add an Junior Oracle DBA to their team.
      As a valued member of their team, you will be responsible for maintaining the existing database, writing queries, stored procedure and trigger in a PL/SQL database, create instances, perform database optimization and tuning, upgrade and install Oracle Servers to meet business requirements.
      To be considered for this Oracle DBA opportunity you must have a Experience with Oracle 11g/10g databases is needed, as well.

      fresh candidate can also apply as a internee
      If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to sohailjaff110@...   We thank all applicants, but due to the volume we will only be connecting with those being seriously considered.

      thanks
      Sohail Ahmed