Job Openings @ Inbox Business Technologies (Oracle Apps DBA)

  • Shah Zahid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 10:30 PM
      Dear All

      Currently, recruiting for Technical Consultant in its ERP team. If you are young, eager to learn and have strong academic background, then we have opportunity for you.

      Interested candidates may apply at (with job title in subject line) atif.wasi@...

      Position

      APPS DBA

      Job Description

      -          Oracle EBS Administration with Latest Release

      -          Upgrade and migrate expertise in Oracle EBS environment

      -          Able to deploy high availability solutions in Oracle EBS environment

      Skills Required

      -          Oracle Database administration using 11gR2

      -          Oracle EBS Installation, patching, cloning on Linux, Solaris platforms

      -          Backup administration skills using Oracle RMAN

      -          Oracle RAC installation & administration with Oracle EBS

      -          Cluster to Non-Cluster and Non-Cluster to Cluster environment EBS Cloning

      -          Oracle Data Guard configuration with Oracle EBS

      -          Single Sign-On deployment skills on Oracle EBS

      Experience

      -          At least 2+ years’ experience required

      Regards

      Shah Zahid Hussain