Re: [PkOug] Reports

  • Anwer Ali
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 5, 2013
      yes you can ,,the best combination is Oracle reports 6i to 11g are the same, just some simple differences. beside Oracle you can use Crystal Reports

      On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Zubair Ali <zubair648@...> wrote:

      I will go for Bi Publisher 11g,  although it is trial version at the moment but you can test your reports over there.

      Videos are available on

      Download it form Oracle Download Section, for 11g there isn't any pre-requisite. So its easy to install and manage over Weblogic bundled version.

      Regards,

      Zubair Ali

      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 6, 2013
        Thanks