ORACLE E-Busienss Suite R-12 FINANCIAL Training & Certification Complete

  • Imtiaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013

      Dear Sir/Madam,
      Greetings!

      We shall propose to commence the training for the selected ERP Professionals from your organization on Track 1 of EBS-R12 i.e. Oracle Financial to be taught in weekends  commencing from Saturday, 2nd March 2013. The registration deadline is set to Feb. 28, 2013, please find details of Oracle Financial to conclude and for timely registration:

      Track 1:  EBS-R12  –  Oracle Financial Core Modules:

      Module 1.  R12    Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers

      Module 2.  R12    Oracle General Ledger Management Fundamentals

      Module 3.  R12    Oracle Payables Management Fundamentals

      Module 4. R12     Oracle Receivable Management Fundamentals

      Module 5. R12     Oracle Cash Management Fundamentals

      Track 1: EBS-R12 – Oracle Financial Details:

      Duration of The Program:    Twenty Weeks (20) on Weekends – Saturday and Sunday only

      Certification Exams       :    1Z0-204 & 1Z0-215 and 1Z0-204 & 1Z0-216 (DUAL Certification Advantage)

      Lead Trainer                 :     Project Manager and EBS-R12 Consultant who successfully Implemented E-Business Suite R12: Oracle EBS in Reputable Setup

      Benefits of the Program :    The participants will get courseware, software, preparation material for certification exams, hands-on training,

      No. of Candidates         :     There MUST BE six (6) candidates registered for each of the modules (in case of lessor no. of participants, we strict to calculate on 6 batch size).

      Course Outlines            :    The standard course outline of ORACLE UNIVERSITY for each of the module of Oracle Financial is attached herewith for quick review.

      The objective to offering such performance-based/practice-oriented course on Oracle Financial R12 is offered on such affordable costs to imparting the quality training and development opportunities. We encourage the professionals to get the best out of this scheduled training.

      Who Can Attend This Training:

      • Students of ICMAP, ICAP, MBA(Finance, MIS), B-Com/M-Com., M.A. (Economics, Finance)
      • Professionals of Finance, EBS, ERP
      • Graduates (undergraduates & postgraduates)
      • Executives of Finance Department Private and/or public sector

      Please feel free to contact undersigned for timely registration, please.

      Imtiaz Hussain    |  Program Manager      |  Technology Education Academy
      Suite D-4, Fourth Floor, Osif Centre, Block 13-A, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300
      Tel.#: +92 21 3 496 2327     |   Cell.#: +92 321 2170845       |  Email: imtiaz@...
      AAZAM College of Technology is a Philanthropic Academic Setup of AAZAM Technologies
      Have you visited ACT website? if not, please visit : http://aazam.edu.pk

      Technology Education Academy is the official Training, HR Development, and Testing Partner to the leading I.T. vendors of the world:

      1.  Authorized Prometric Test Center (APTC)

      2.  Microsoft I.T. Academy - Program Member (Advanced Level)

      3.  Cisco Networking Academy

      4.  Sun Microsystem (MySQL, Sun Solaris, JAVA)

      5.  Oracle University

      6.  Linux Professional Institute (LPI) - Exclusive and Comprehensive Training and Testing Partner in Pakistan

      7.  Red Hat Linux: Academic, Training and Testing Partner

      8.  Novell Suse Linux: Academic Training and Testing Partner

    • Imtiaz