Oracle 11g OCP-DBA Hands-On Training in February

  • Muhammad Ali Shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013

      Oracle Database 11g: OCP-DBA Track Training & Certification
      90% Discounted Fee

      Dear Professionals/Students,
      Season’s Greetings!

      We are offering the ( Tuesday & Thursday – Evening Hours ) batch for Oracle 11g OCP-DBA training & certification at 60% Discounted Fee, which is scheduled to commence from Monday, February 11, 2013 for students and professionals.

      If you wish to join this job-oriented and certification-oriented training, you are requested to rush-up for registration for reserving the seat. Please have a look on details for the program:

      Oracle Database 11g: Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Training & Certification:
      Module 1. Oracle Database 11g: Introduction to SQL 1Z0-051
      Module 2. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I 1Z0-052
      Module 3. Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II 1Z0-053

      Duration of The Program : 10 weeks program
      Class Schedule : Thrice In A Week ( Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in Evening Hours )
      Class Commencement : Monday, February 11, 2013
      Lead Trainer : Senior Oracle Certified Trainer for SAGE region.
      Benefits of the Program : The participants will get Original Courseware, Exam Dumps for Online Exams, Exam Prep. Material for Certifications, and Hands On Course (HOC)
      Course Fee : Academic Fee 90% Reduced (Academic Discount)

      Who Can Attend This Training:
      1. Graduates and Students of BS (Computer Science/Software Engineering), BCS, B-Com/M-Com.
      2. Database Professionals
      3. Fresh-graduates seeking career in Oracle Database Technologies
      4. Executives of Finance Department Private and/or Public Sector

      For details and early registration, please contact undersigned.

      Best regards

      Muhammad Ali Hashmi            | Director       | Technology Education Academy

      Suite D-4, Fourth Floor, Osif Centre, Block 13-A, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300
      Tel.#: +92 21 3 496 2327                    | Cell.#: +92 321 8202003    | Email:
      shah@...

      AAZAM College of Technology is a Philanthropic Academic Setup of AAZAM Technologies
      Have you visited ACT website? if not, please visit :
      http://aazam.edu.pk

      Technology Education Academy is the official Training, HR Development, and Testing Partner to the leading I.T. vendors of the world:
      1. Authorized Prometric Test Center (APTC)
      2. Microsoft I.T. Academy - Program Member (Advanced Level)
      3. Cisco Networking Academy
      4. Sun Microsystem (MySQL, Sun Solaris, JAVA)
      5. Oracle University
      6. Linux Professional Institute (LPI) - Exclusive and Comprehensive Training and Testing Partner in Pakistan
      7. Red Hat Linux: Academic, Training and Testing Partner
      8. Novell Suse Linux: Academic Training and Testing Partner