10802Re: [PkOug] IE8 Problem with DS10

  • Muhammad Hasan
    Mar 24, 2014
      Dear,

      I solve the same problem this way. Substitute the jvm.dll file with the latest java version

      I copied the file which was in the directory C:\Program\Java\jre6\bin\client and paste in the C:\Program\Oracle\JInitiator 1.3.1.30\bin\hotspot directory ...It should work fine..

      Please do reply if it is fix. :)

      Regards.
      Muhammad Hasan
      Senior Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
      Cell:+97 155 1087518

      On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Haroon ur Rasheed Afridi <haroonrasheedafridi@...> wrote:

      can you share the oc4j log, try to run oc4j in debug  and see the console what is happening in console window.

      Haroon

      On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Badruddin Hunzai <badarhunzai@...> wrote:

      Dear gurus,

      I have installed Oracle DB10 with DS10g R2 on a server which has Window Server 2003 with SP2 operating system and IE8 is installed. Latest java is updated (JRE 7). It crashes the IE8 and it doesn't run in Mozila and Google chrome as well.  I google a lot but I haven't got any solution.

      I'll be appreciate it, if you can share the solution with me in this regard.

      With best regards,

      Badar

      --

      Haroon Ur Rasheed Afridi

      Senior Software Engineer/Project Leader

      OCE Java EE6 Web Component Developer
      OCE Java EE6 Web Services Developer
      OCP Java SE 6 Programmer.
      OCP Oracle Forms 9i

      OCA PL/SQL Developer

      m: +92 322 3509242

      skype: haroonafridi8

      View Haroon Rasheed Afridi's LinkedIn profileView Haroon Rasheed Afridi's profile