10631Free Training : Oracle Developer 10g

  • Muhammad Raheem
    Oct 24, 2013
      Dear All,

      I am conducting Free Training of Oracle Developer 10g (Conditions Applied).

      The training is divided into four levels. Only successful candidates in the previous level will be allowed to attend classes in the next level.

      Level I:     SQL
      Level II:     PLSQL
      Level III:     Forms
      Level IV:     Reports

      Right now students will be enrolled in the First Level (Level I)

      Duration of Level I:
      5 Classes (2 hours each class)

      Day: Saturday or Sunday

      Prerequisites:
      1) Must be intermediate
      2) Can operate computer
      3) Qualify Test or Interview

      Location:
      Gulshan-e-Iqbal or Nazimabad (Karachi - Pakistan)

      Last date of registration 31 October 2013.
      Test or Interview on Saturday 2 November 2013
      Classes Starting from 3 November 2013.

      How to register:
      Please send SMS with name/qualification/contact number at 0321-4265550
      or email at mcs298@...

      Thanks & Regards

      Muhammad Raheem
      Oracle ERP Consultant