Re: [PittsburghJGS] Pittsburgh area marriages records now online

  • ewolfson@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2012
      Scott - what are the family names you are researching?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 29, 2012, at 3:04 PM, "Scott P. Dann" <spd@...> wrote:

      I could only find one Allegheny County relative in the database. I know I have many more Allegheny County marriages in my family.

      Scott P. Dann

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012

        Stern, Lawrence, and Markowitz, along with any spouses acquired along the way.

        Scott P. Dann