Local Musicians Wanted to play @ coffee house in Ambridge

  • Rev Jeanie DeNuzzio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      The Silk House Cafe is still booking until the end of the year.
      We'd love to have you out. We book for Saturday's for time
      6:30-8:30pm. This isn't a paying gig, but we do feed the musicians 1
      meal & 1 drink. As this is a small locally owned coffee shop. This
      does give you a chance to let others hear you and expand your fan
      base. Let me know what's dates (Saturday's) you'd like to come down
      for jam. You are responsible for all your own advertising. If you
      have flyers, will will post them if you drop off at the cafe. We look
      forward to hearing from you.

      Jeanie
      Silk House Cafe
      317 14th Street