Exciting Vendor Update: I Do! Wedding Expos

  • Susan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012

      Subject: Exciting Vendor Update: I Do! Wedding Expos

      I Do! Wedding Expos
      Due to popular demand the I Do! Wedding Expo - Monroeville is now June 15-17! You still have time to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to showcase your products and services in Pennsylvania's most inspiring wedding planning events!

      I Do! Wedding Expos are welcoming to all - free admission, free parking and a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere in which to preview exhibits.
      All I Do! Vendors Receive:
      • A generous 10'x10' booth
      • 3 days of person-to-person marketing
      • Participation in the complimentary I Do! Bridal Bags
      • Discounted advertising rates in the I Do! Wedding Guide of Values TM
      • Website link on the I Do! Website and more I Do! marketing outlets
      • Substantial discounts for multiple show participation - up to 20% OFF
      NEW! Vendors can now pay online with three payment options available!
      • Pay in Full Per Expo
      • Pay in Full - Multiple Expo Discount
      • Installment Plan Per Expo - Online Payments Only
      Click to download the Vendor Application or contact Jane Nespoli: jane.nespoli@... to find out how I Do! can get your products and services in front of blushing brides-to-be!

      Upcoming I Do! Events

      June 15-17, 2012 Monroeville Mall
      Monroeville, PA

      September 21-23, 2012 Century III Mall
      West Mifflin, PA

      September 28 - 30, 2012 Johnstown Galleria
      Johnstown, PA

      October 26-28, 2012 Westmoreland Mall
      Greensburg, PA

      January 11-13, 2013 Monroeville Mall
      Monroeville, PA

      February 2013 Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills
      Tarentum, PA
      I Do! Vendors (More Added Daily)

      Visit us online 24/7 at www.PghBridalShows.com

       Follow us on Twitter  Like us on Facebook
      I Do! Wedding Expos
      I Do! Wedding Expos is a Miller Promotions production.

      This email was sent to pittcandle@... by millerpromotions@... |
      I Do! Wedding Expos | 248 Allison Ave | Pittsburgh | PA | 15202