Biz Seminar: Answering the business women's questions about health insurance.
Subject: Biz Seminar: Answering the business women's questions about health insurance.Having trouble viewing this email? Click here Biz Seminar: Answering The Business Women's Questions about Health Insurance Join Our List
To RSVP for this event, please send your request to:For questions regarding the topics in this seminar, please contact:
www.WSBA.ws March 27, 20121pmPerkins Restaurant
20013 Route 19, Cranberry Twp., PA. 16066With guest speaker: Liz Kennon
Kennon Insurance Consultants Inc.This Biz Seminar will be part of the WSBA Network Lunch.Please bring your health insurance questions, your business information for distribution, $2 for the meeting fee, and cash for your lunch check.
Biz Seminar OverviewHealth insurance is very confusing, especially right now. This lecture will review the most common questions that business women have regarding health insurance.
Some of the topics that will be reviewed:
- Health Care Reform: What has been enacted so far and what is scheduled to change in the future
- Highmark vs UPMC update
- Individual and small group options for women entrepreneurs who are not covered through an employer-sponsored plan or who may be an employee themselves
- What to do if you have been recently laid off and are either unemployed or turning to an entrepreneurial enterprise full-time
- A brief overview of what to do about Medicare as you approach 65 if anyone is nearing that age
- What to watch out for from people soliciting low-cost health insurance that sounds "too good to be true"
- The EXTREME importance of being proactive about getting insured.
The Network Lunch Get Heard, Get Noticed, & Get Leads!
Our smaller networking groups provide an effective networking format, that any business woman can benefit from. The success of our network lunch comes from forming business relationships.Please bring 10-20 of your business cards, $2 for your meeting fee, cash for your lunch check, and be prepared to do a 60 second commercial about yourself. Please RSVP if you plan to attend this lunch.To RSVP for this event, please send your emil request to: WSBAfounder@...Thank you for your consideration!Sincerely,
Susan Miller - President and Founder
Women's Small Business Association (WSBA), LLC.