Hit The Friday Wine Tasting June 5th - 5:30 - 7:30 PM

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hit The Friday Wine Tasting June 5th - 5:30 - 7:30 PM, And Get Stocked Up For Your Summer Entertaining!

      Try it before you buy it! Stock up for your summer events and fun!

      Summer has arrived! First week of June, and are you prepared for those June weddings? How about those graduation parties? When you stoke up the grill, what will you be serving with those steaks and chops?

      How many times have you stood in a State Store, staring at shelves of wine bottles, wondering `will I like it after I buy it?'

      For many years Palate Partners and Dreadnought Wines in Pittsburgh's Strip District have been giving wine lovers the opportunity to try specialty wines before buying them at their First and Third Friday Wine Tastings at their store at 2013 Penn Avenue.

      Folks gather to sample three red and three white wines, carefully selected by owner Mike Gonze, complimented by breads and fine cheeses, and to enjoy the company of other Oenophiliacs.

      After sampling the Dreadnought Wines uncorked for the evening, patrons can order the wines they like, and pick them up two business days later (as required by state law).

      Pittsburgh wine lovers can meet and greet each other at these regular wine tastings twice monthly, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at the Palate Partners/Dreadnought Wines store at 2013 Penn Avenue in the Strip District. The events are open to the public at the cost of only $12.00 per person and no RSVP is necessary. For more information, call (412) 391-8502

      Join Our mailing List - Click Here
      http://www.patronmail.com/pmailweb/PatronSetup?oid=1411