Holiday Shopping at the Kris Kringle Crafted and Gift Show!

  • Susan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008

      Miller Promotions Presents
      Kris Kringle's Crafted and Gift Show
      This event will have 30 selectively picked vendors that will display hand crafted crafts and unique gift items. This will be the event to find that gift for your loved ones that will enjoy something special!

      December 6-7, 2008
      10-5pm
      1520 Roosevelt Rd., Sewickley, Pa. 15202

      Vendor Preview

      Personalized Book and Gifts by Beth Egan
      persona  lized books
      Personalized Gifts
      Story Books - Friendly Folks Pictures
      Mousepads - Name Origins - Poems

      Santa's Story
      with your child's name

      List Price: $ 14.95 + tax

      Vendor Preview

      Gift baskets and candles by Pittsburgh Candle Co.
      basket
      A large collection of Christmas candles, Soy Hand Lotion Candles, and candle gift baskets.

      Christmas Candle Basket
      List Price: $ 25.00 plus tax

      Order your customize baskets at the event. FREE shipping or delivery anywhere in the U.S.

      20
      Vendor Preview

      Designs by Becka
      basket
      Hand crafted beaded jewelry made with semi and precious beads.

      Free admission and parking!
      The kitchen will be open for homemade lunches and snacks.
      Be sure to win gifts from our Chinese auction!

      More vendor highlights
      Alpine Gifts and soaps, Tupperware, Xmas Bracelet Fundraiser, Kara Vita, LNM designs, Tastefully Simple, Silpada, Simple Elegant, Purse - A Nality, Arbonne, Paul Lindenfelser Photography, Elegant Writing, Exquisite, Premier Design Jewelry, Jewelry by Christine, Rich Gebrosky Pens, Mary Kay, Sweet Heart Productions, just to name a few!

      Be sure to stop by our show to preview more of our vendors!

      Vendor spaces still available. Please call 412 415 3584
      =0 A
      Links of interests! Get informed of our future events!

      Event website at www.GiftsandCrafts.info

      Get free show listings or showcase your crafts at www.meetup.com/Craft-shows/

      FREE Chinese
      Auction Tickets!
      When you RSVP for the Kris Kringle event on our site, you will get FREE Chinese Auction Tickets!

      RSVP today at  www.meetup.com/Craft-shows/

      Offer Expires: Dec 7, 2008
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to ascott5555@... by pittcandle@....
      Miller Promotions | 248 Allison Ave | Pittsburgh | PA | 15202