488Upcoming events by Miller Promotions has been sent

  • Susan Miller
    Sep 6, 2012

      Subject: Upcoming events by Miller Promotions
      miller logo 2
      Save the dates!

      Produced by Miller Promotions
      Upcoming Events

      Win a $40 Shopping Certificate for our next event!

      You can also enter into the drawing by texting
      GIFTandCRAFTexpo to 82257 from your cell phone.

      Get updates at:

      Like us on Facebook

      Follow us on Twitter

      miller promo qr

      Visit www.GiftandCraftExpo.com
      for a review of all events!
      Visit our site to start shopping online!
      Download vendor application here.
      black n gold
      Shoppes at Northway
      8000 McKnight Rd,
      Pittsburgh, 15237
      During mall hours - downstairs near Petsmart

      This event will exhibit Pittsburgh related gifts, clothing, and home decor for the devoted Steeler, Pirate, and Pens fan!

      Download vendor application here.
      autumn abund
      Monroeville Mall
      200 Monroeville Mall,
      Monroeville PA 15146
      During mall hours

      This event wil help you prepare and decorate for the fall season with handcrafted crafts and unique gift items from the Tri-State area!
      Miller Promotions
      412 415 3584
      Fax 412 415 1315

      Win a $40 shopping
      certificate

      Entry box located at the show manager's booth. 2 winner picked per event. Winners listed on our website.
      This email was sent to pittcandle@... by millerpromotions@... |
      Miller Promotions | www.GiftandCraftExpo.com | Pittsburgh | PA | 15202